It’s more than a job. It’s your trūth.
Are you looking for a part-time opportunity in a positive, supportive, and tight-knit environment? Are you authentically passionate about fitness, fun, and customer service? If so, you should apply for a front of house position at Trū Ride.
We’re looking for rockstars to add to our front-of-house growing team (evening and weekend shifts available). When you’re here, you’ll help make guest experiences awesome – greeting every Trū Rider with a smile; sharing important updates on social media; and ensuring the studio sparkles.
• Friendly: you love greeting and chatting with people, and are no stranger to smiling.
• Socially savvy: you have social media accounts and know how to use ‘em.
• Fitness minded: you can’t say no to a good sweat session.
• Tidy: you can spot a fingerprint on a glass mirror from a mile away.
• Till experience: you can confidently process cash/debit/credit transactions for our guests.
Knowledge of Mind Body Online is an asset, but not mandatory.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter – plus a sentence or two about what you think it means to be tru – to firstname.lastname@example.org